Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

No Ohm Hour Notifications for Almost 2 Months

I haven't received any ohm hour notifications for nearly 2 months. As far as I can tell, everything is set up correctly on my account. Does anyone have an idea of why this might be? I'm not getting an answer back when I message them. =/

Answers

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited November 2018
    @JulesDeArmon, between what hours have you made yourself available in your settings? Status Level is still silver or higher? The common answer for your situation is that the grid in your are has been very stable in your area and CAISO just hasn’t needed help.
  • JulesDeArmonJulesDeArmon Posts: 2Member

@John K I think you asking that question answered my problem. Lol. It was a very narrow window of time. I just expanded it. I bet that will probably solve it. And yes, still Silver. :)

• sdaec2gmsdaec2gm Posts: 25Member

@JulesDeArmon said:
    I haven't received any ohm hour notifications for nearly 2 months. As far as I can tell, everything is set up correctly on my account. Does anyone have an idea of why this might be? I'm not getting an answer back when I message them. =/

Same here. 2 months and nothing. Did we get kicked out?

• sdaec2gmsdaec2gm Posts: 25Member

Same here. 2 months and nothing. Did we get kicked out?

• calumwcalumw Posts: 2Member

Same here and they lowered my status from Diamond to Silver for no reason. I was in the Power Pass pilot for a couple of months, decided it wasn't for me, and since then, over two months without a single Ohmhour and my status is still wrong.