Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Prize ohm hours

Hello,
I haven't received anything but prize ohm hours since November 1.
Is there a way of opting off of those and getting a regular ohm hour instead?
For a low energy user, it seems worthless to bend over backwards to beat such low energy usage multiple times just to be entered in a drawing (and most likely never win anything).
I'm considering leaving this program. Can anyone give me a reason to stay motivated?
Thank you.
Maria

Answers

• TheColdOneTheColdOne Posts: 4Member

Bumping this in hopes of a response. I would also like to opt out of the "prize" bonus if it means you don't get points as well.

• missingyapok-yahoomissingyapok-yahoo Posts: 19Member

I set it so I have no available hours. If you do this you won't get any but your streak will remain

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 210Member
    @missingyapok-yahoo, wouldn't you also be missing out on opportunities to have regular OhmHours for points/money?
  • missingyapok-yahoomissingyapok-yahoo Posts: 19Member

@CKWM said:
    @missingyapok-yahoo, wouldn't you also be missing out on opportunities to have regular OhmHours for points/money?

Yes but my last 3/4 were prize hours so I got fed up

• irvinszetoirvinszeto Posts: 6Member

9 out of my last 10 have been these m'fing prize hours.

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 232Member

I have a reglar one tinite, last one was prize, two before that points....and about 4 before that were also prize.

• hortensia76hortensia76 Posts: 10Member
    Thanks for your responses. It seems like I wasn't the only one to not particularly like the prize ohm hours.
    Now... I haven't been notified of any ohm hour for a month (note: I haven't opted out of anything).
    What is going on?
  • The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,009Moderator
    It’s winter. Grid is a lot more stable. Not as much need for energy savings, so not as many OhmHours. Simple as that!