Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Bronze #OhmHours have now been released! Anyone who has a status of Bronze must TELL US HOW YOU'RE SAVING in order for a chance to win prizes. You won't earn or lose points, but you've got to respond to your alerts! Read more in the post.

No points for referal

Hi my aunt signed up using my referal link but i didnt know recieve the points for it

Answers

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 235Member
    edited August 2016

@sherribarnes17@yahoo.com, the phrase "but i didnt know recieve the points" seems to be a typo. You can edit your post by clicking on the gear icon above your post.

Have you reported your problem to the Support team? There is a link above your discussion title that will allow you to email them.

Have you read https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/23 ?

• my referral points have not been added its been quite awhile please advise

• That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 557Moderator
    @divakeysh@aol.com Because this is specific to your account, please use the email or chat feature to contact OC support directly.
  • Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 906Administrator

@divakeysh@aol.com - My best advice is to check the referral spreadsheet that you can download from your points widget. This will let you know your referrals' status. If you haven't earned points, chances are that the user either hasn't completed signup; his utility hasn't confirmed his account; or he isn't eligible.

• That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 557Moderator
    @Kate from OhmConnect Is OC able to tell users which reason attributes to a referral's status and not getting points?

For example:
    1) Your referral has not completed sign-up (and specifically what has not been done to complete it i.e. user needs to provide username and password for utility account)
    2) Your referral's utility has not confirmed his/her account
    3) Your referral isn't eligible to participate in OC's program (and specific reason why if there are no issues with confidentiality i.e. your referral does not have electric service, gets electricity from another provider, is on a competing program with either their utility or another Demand Response provider like OC, etc.)
    4) Reason unknown at this time - please suggest your referral check with his/her energy provider directly.

@That Son Of A Bitz - the referral spreadsheet includes details as to whether the user has signed the form and whether we have heard back from the utility. We don't give more specific information for privacy reasons.

• I would like to know why I having received points for the person that was enrolled into the program.

Hi @Raepitts91@aol.com - Has this person reached a status of Silver or higher?