Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Toronto Hydro Issue

Mo AnwarMo Anwar Posts: 3Member

Hi my connection to my electric company somehow shows disconnected. it is not letting me connect. i tried with the right password, it is saying in the last screen to verify phone, but i am not receiving any verification code. I have tried this a few times now and no success. please help. Now it is showing wrong page error. My profile now is completely messed up as all my multipliers are also gone. I had platinum status and have been downgraded to bronze for the last two months. I have tried multiple time to reach support but no response. Please help. Thanks!

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,456Member, Moderator

@Mo Anwar

You should reach out to support for this issue so they can look into it for you.

• Mo AnwarMo Anwar Posts: 3Member

Thank you! I will reach out again. I have been sending them tickets for a month now and no one gets back to me.

@Mo Anwar said:
    Thank you! I will reach out again. I have been sending them tickets for a month now and no one gets back to me.

@samklee what's the average response time in the support queue? Is it now in excess of a month?

• Jeff MoskalJeff Moskal Posts: 2Member

I'm having exactly the same issue (also Toronto Hydro). Meter data not being sent as of beginning of December and when I tried to reconnect nothing happened and now trying to reconnect just gives me "page not found" errors.

I sent a request for help and they indicated "OhmConnect typically replies in 2d".

• samkleesamklee Posts: 44Member, Administrator, Moderator

@UkiwiS said:

@Mo Anwar said:

@samklee what's the average response time in the support queue? Is it now in excess of a month?

Not what I want it to be, but not a month. Mo, unfortunately, got routed into our enrollment queue. :( His last two reach outs to use were during our Holiday break, so he got neglected. My apologies.

Enrollment issues are suffering at the moment. I'm looking to hire Anh's replacement. The light at the end of the tunnel is we have made quite a few changes in our Product dashboard to aid users in the enrollment process.

• samkleesamklee Posts: 44Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Jeff Moskal said:
    I'm having exactly the same issue (also Toronto Hydro). Meter data not being sent as of beginning of December and when I tried to reconnect nothing happened and now trying to reconnect just gives me "page not found" errors.

I sent a request for help and they indicated "OhmConnect typically replies in 2d".

Here's the most recent update.

Toronto Hydro (THESL)

Some of our users have noticed data issues over the past couple weeks that have resulted in a number of issues ranging from seeing their tiers drop suddenly to receiving messages to reconnect their utility accounts.

Additionally, Toronto Hydro customers have contacted THESL only to hear that everything was fine on the Utility side and then told to contact OhmConnect. After thoroughly troubleshooting the issue from our end, we just received an acknowledgment from THESL (1/8) that there is, in fact, a problem on their end.

When we have data restored from THESL we will run re-calculations on our THESL users and make sure that any OhmHour participation is properly credited. If you see persistent negative impact after a solution has been implemented, we will correct these errors as you write in.

Thank you for your patience.

@samklee said:
    Enrollment issues are suffering at the moment. I'm looking to hire Anh's replacement. The light at the end of the tunnel is we have made quite a few changes in our Product dashboard to aid users in the enrollment process.

That's good, I hope it works.

I just got a referral over the bar this week...they signed up back on 9/21 and for whatever reason it's taken this long.

• Jeff MoskalJeff Moskal Posts: 2Member

Thank-you for the update @samklee.

• gtsangmobilegtsangmobile Posts: 2Member

I've also been having this issue with Toronto Hydro and my Ohm Connect account since December. Missing out on all these Ohm Hours =(