Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Double account

Sophia JimenezSophia Jimenez Posts: 6Member
edited January 23 in Troubleshooting
So I have an account here & it was going great but I had to change the hours and I didn’t know how to reset it right so I close my account and open it again and now I guess I made a double account I have emailed and chat it to multiple people and no one’s helping me .. even a live person sent me a help link but that told me to contact support in this situation !I don’t know why they don’t want to help me lol says Pg&e account active meter isn’t ?! Get the Texts all the time for hours

Comments

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 581Member
    edited January 23

@Sophia Jimenez, when you say "I close my account and open it again," do you mean you actually chose the option under Account Details to "Delete Account" or you just logged out and logged back in.

You also say, "PG&E account active meter isn't." What does that mean? What you want it to say is Connection:Authorized and Meter Status:Active. Is there a button for you to connect or reconnect your PG&E account? I recently had to reconnect mine for the 3rd or 4th time and I had it up and working before Support got back to me (a week after asking for help).