Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Prize Ohm Hour Email: Oops! (lol)

Answers

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 242Member

glad I got a regular hour during this time!

• ortega.cameronkortega.cameronk Posts: 15Member

Ha! So accurate!

• NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 63Member

I got the same thing.. i thought it was pretty hilarious lol
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    You've Won..... NONE!

• NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 63Member

There must be a bug related to this OH or something cuz the results email for this OH show i missed my prize goal and wasnt entered into the drawing. Even if i hadnt met my prize goal, i would still be entered in for having a smart device turn off. Atleast my dashboard accurately shows that i did beat my goal.
    edit: my dashboard shows my usage correctly but doesn't show that i beat my goal.

someone's got some 'splaining to do...

• colleengaedecolleengaede Posts: 2Member

Hi, mine said the exact same thing. It said I missed my prize goal, yet beat my goal! Huh? Someone does have some ‘splaining’ to do.

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,010Moderator

@samklee is OC aware of the prize OH that showed the next prize is none? And are you aware of the issues that are described above?

edited February 24

I saw tis listed under known issues so it would seem they knew about this.
    Here's the info;
    Conflicting Email Results
    OhmHour results bug
    Sam Lee avatar
    Written by Sam Lee
    Updated this week

We identified 2 different bugs associated with an email that our users recently received.

First, the email incorrectly stated that users did not qualify for the prize drawing, when in fact they did. Second, users noticed that on their dashboard the Prize Eligibility star was grayed out, reinforcing the incorrect information in their email. Both these bugs have been corrected. Specifically, eligibility was not compromised on our back-end, so users relying on qualifying for the current drawing were actually qualified -- the email and the dashboard just didn't show this information correctly.

take care,

Sam
    Team OhmConnect