Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Cannot invite or receive buddy requests. help please?

savemekwhsavemekwh Posts: 9Member

Silver level here. soon to be plat. My buddy and I tried everything but we do not receive the buddy invitation email. for some reason, buddy invite system is not working.

is there anyone else experiencing the same issue? can someone help please?
thanks

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,489Member, Moderator

@savemekwh said:
    Silver level here. soon to be plat. My buddy and I tried everything but we do not receive the buddy invitation email. for some reason, buddy invite system is not working.

thanks

Buddy is broken. If both of you are in a similar ZIP send your info to support or use their "intercom" system and they'll pair you up.

• savemekwhsavemekwh Posts: 9Member

@UkiwiS said:

@savemekwh said:

thanks

Buddy is broken. If both of you are in a similar ZIP send your info to support or use their "intercom" system and they'll pair you up.

Hi, I really appreciate your response. How can I reach to their intercom system? is there an email address or something?

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,489Member, Moderator

@savemekwh

Click HELP at the top of this page then click the button that says "Contact Support"