Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

No Incentive

I just lost my 75 OH streak. All because I had an OH and was not notified until after it was over. And to top that off i was given points, then had them taken away, but I kept my buddy points. First off, I thought you only get BP when you BOTH save, and secondly I don’t feel it’s fair for me to LOSE points when PGE and OHM can’t seem to synchronize their data. Why I should I be penalized for their mistake? I am now down to a streak of 10, with my next OH being a prize. Oh and I also want to mention how interesting it is that my buddy will have a prize OH when I have a point OH, and we don’t get points because it seems we only get BP when we both have a point OH. If we both save on a prize OH we don’t get points, so ohm makes it to where we very rarely get a point OH together. I have no desire anymore to save because the incentive is gone. Looks like ohm got a little over their heads in this and are now basically having me pay them!!

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,558Member, Moderator

@debbiesc have you reached out to support? My experience has been that If there was a problem on their side they'll put it right.

• debbiescdebbiesc Posts: 2Member
    @UkiwiS yes I have. All I got was a link to read
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,558Member, Moderator

@debbiesc said:
    @UkiwiS yes I have. All I got was a link to read

My advice would be to send an email into them and document all the proof you have. It's pretty hard to argue against the facts so if they support you I'm confident they'll fix it for you.