Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Why aren't I getting points anymore?

kelbel2ukelbel2u Posts: 1Member

Every single one of my Ohm hours are for Prizes instead of POINTS. I've only gotten 120 points so far - the rest are prize entries. I didn't join this for prize entries. I WANT POINTS! HOW DO I GET THEM?

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,558Member, Moderator

@kelbel2u said:
    Every single one of my Ohm hours are for Prizes instead of POINTS. I've only gotten 120 points so far - the rest are prize entries. I didn't join this for prize entries. I WANT POINTS! HOW DO I GET THEM?

You need to remain patient. I know it's hard, I'm in a similar boat. Points will come back in the Summer.

The other option is to sign up for Mega Only, details here:
    https://www.ohmconnect.com/faq/participating-in-ohmhours/what-is-mega-only

• SFPowerSaverSFPowerSaver SFPosts: 43Member

Yes, being patient will pay off. This month I finally got 2 regular OHs and have gotten a decent amount from both ($5 and $8).
    It's going to get better in a month.

• carlaivillegascarlaivillegas California Posts: 2Member
    I’ve had 5 prize hours in a row too. I miss my points!
  • jeremy-becker1jeremy-becker1 Posts: 2Member

How can I get less of the "Prize" Ohm Hours and go back to getting mainly the "Points" Ohm Hours ?

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,558Member, Moderator
    @jeremy-becker1

There's not much you can do till summer comes around. You can sign up for Mega Only and you'll get 1 a month. I did thst on 4/1 and had my first Mega on Thursday. It paid 4 X a normal ohmhour. As soon as it starts getting hot I'll switch back.

We're supposed to get a 50/50 split of points vs prize Ohmhours so maybe ask support to check your acct.