Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Probably won't get posted lol

jbulat77jbulat77 Posts: 1Member
Anyone else notice how cheap this program has gotten? I've saved some bucks off my Pge bill with this program in the past. Just now it's crap!!! I've gotten 11ohm hrs in a row, more than half them bonus goal deal and I still only have 150 points!?!? I call shenanigans, although this will never make it on the board lol

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,577Member, Moderator

@jbulat77 said:
    Anyone else notice how cheap this program has gotten? I've saved some bucks off my Pge bill with this program in the past. Just now it's crap!!! I've gotten 11ohm hrs in a row, more than half them bonus goal deal and I still only have 150 points!?!? I call shenanigans, although this will never make it on the board lol

A lot of people have been unhappy but "shutting" down over the winter was required so the program would survive. There's no real demand for savings over the winter as the grid is not stressed. There's MANY posts on this and related topics if you'd take a minute or two to look around. Despite the lack of earning "opportunities" there have been some pretty good prizes to be won as OC tried to keep us all interested.

Anyway, In case you missed it, MegaSummer is back again next month.

Be prepared to start earning some decent money again!

• cwiedcwied San MateoPosts: 131Member

FWIW, my Ohm Hours have been pretty consistently in the range of 100 base points per kWh saved. With maxed-out bonuses, that turns into 450 points per kWh, which is not that bad. I suspect those numbers will creep back up when it gets warmer.