Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Ohm Connect, a scam?

We have gotten no credit for all of our Ohm hours since the time change PDT -> PST. Ohm Connect does not care to help. This is such a scam. I advise everyone checking this out for the first time to not even bother. It is a waste of time and resources and energy. They have absolutely no support for their users. It is a complete joke.

Comments

• shawn-kleinsmithshawn-kleinsmith Posts: 21Member

I have not had issues. Made over $100 this month in a few hours. Suggest you Check your settings and work with team on Ohm team to get it working.

• Brad MooreBrad Moore Posts: 11Member

I have tried to work with them and have been trying for 6 weeks. They do not help, they do not acknowledge their errors. They do nothing. Scam.

• SD ChipSD Chip Posts: 144Member

SCAM....or perhaps trying to do too much with too little. I would say they are understaffed, and have a hard time getting back in touch with their users that have issues they want resolved. Know any software engineers looking for work? Don't know how much the pay is...

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,576Member, Moderator

@samklee @Brad Moore needs some help and he's not getting it. Is this something you can help him with?

• shawn-kleinsmithshawn-kleinsmith Posts: 21Member

I Agree that they seem to be under staffed in issue resolution. Been trying to resolve an issue for some time too. BUT I have also still got paid for participating. So can not complain to much.