Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Has anyone every won anything on Spin & Win?

monrautmonraut Posts: 6Member

I have spent a lot of tokens on spin & win in Token Marketplace but I haven't won anything? Just wanted to check if anyone as everyone anything on that or is it just a way for us to burn our tokens?

Answers

• daniel-sidelskydaniel-sidelsky Posts: 9Member

I played it like 200 times and the only thing I won was some plastic sunglasses. I think it's better to save the tokens for the other options.

• monrautmonraut Posts: 6Member
    edited June 3

Thanks, @daniel-sidelsky . I have spun almost 200 times got nothing. The thing is Streak shield card would have been great but the thing is that now you don't lose the entire streak & there is no extra bonus after 20 streaks.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator
    edited June 3

@monraut said:
    Thanks, @daniel-sidelsky . I have spun almost 200 times got nothing. The thing is Streak shield card would have been great but the thing is that now you don't lose the entire streak & there is no extra bonus after 20 streaks.

As a Moderator I've asked a few times for OhmConnect to adjust the pricing of these cards. Since the program changed the price of some are now totally out of whack. I think OhmConnect are still looking at getting a round tuit
    @samklee

• daniel-sidelskydaniel-sidelsky Posts: 9Member

I agree, the point costs should be lowered for opt-out and streak shield.

• monrautmonraut Posts: 6Member

Agree on changing the price on certain cards. Do you think it is worth spending on an energy boost to 5KWh. How much do you guys think it will convert in money if say utilization is 0.5kwh (which is 90 % reduction). Just thinking of any good way of utilizing the points

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator

@monraut said:
    How much do you guys think it will convert in money if say utilization is 0.5kwh (which is 90 % reduction). Just thinking of any good way of utilizing the points

It depends on where you are in terms of Status, Streak and the biggest factor is the base points per kWh for the event. Assuming Diamond Status, Streak Bonus of 100% and 100 points per kWh reduction you'd earn:

450 Points
    675 Status
    450 Streak

1575 Total