Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Wrong usage data received by Ohmconnect

KITTY LAUKITTY LAU Posts: 3Member
I’m a diamond member of Ohmconnect and have 128 in row of ohmhour saving record, I participated every ohmhour earn points every time, my average usage during ohmhour is 0 to 0.04 kWh since May 2019, but since May 2019, all the usage data received by Ohmconnect are wrong , because I did participated on ohmhour and turn off almost everything in my home that use electricity, I also did turn off the main switch on the last ohmhour , I have a real-time meter which can showing the real-time usage , so last ohmhour my meter show “Zero” usage since I turned off the main switch, but Ohmconnect receive data from SCE said I did use 1.366 kWh, but which is no-way to use that much electricity with main switch turned off, so anyone with Ohmconnect experience with same problem and any advice on how to fix it??

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator
    @KITTY LAU

OhmConnect use the data from SCE. The first step here is to see what they are providing.

Logon to SCE and download your usage data and compare it to what OC has posted.
  • KITTY LAUKITTY LAU Posts: 3Member
    @UkiwiS thanks for you comment, but I can’t get any usage data information from SCE account page since May 2019, always show data delay!!
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator
    edited June 11
    > @KITTY LAU said:
    > @UkiwiS thanks for you comment, but I can’t get any usage data information from SCE account page since May 2019, always show data delay!!

That's the root cause of the issue....and it lies with SCE. You need to either wait for it to come right or you need to put pressure on SCE. If you contact them, don"t mention being an OhmConnect customer just tell them your usage is showing it's delayed and you want it fixed.
  • NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 67Member

@KITTY LAU I know someone who is having the same issue with SCE. She flipped her breakers but it showed something like 1.8kwh usage for that ohmhour. Her buddy had missing data from SCE as well and contacted them about it.

The response from SCE was
    "The information showing is not currently correct. Our Technical Support team is aware of the issue and has provided an ETA of approximately one week. We remain hopeful this issue will be resolved as soon as possible."