Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is 30 minutes warning for a 2 hour Mega the new normal?

I just got a text, 30 minutes before a 2 hour Mega. After we just had one last night.

I can think of just once last year where we didn't get a full days notice, but that was only for an 1 hour one.

Is this going to happen often Ohm Connect?

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator
    edited June 12
    No not normal. But run with it, big earnings. No complaints from me.

I think there was probably 1 or 2 flex alerts last year and we had a day notice. This one was very late but we'll earn top dollar for it.
  • DarrenTDarrenT Posts: 60Member

Lets hope it is actually big earnings. My last mega was pretty underwhelming in comparison to last summer due to the cap on streaks now.

• Rissie1121Rissie1121 Posts: 1Member
    Glad I was able to plan with such little notice..
  • Wendy FitzcharlesWendy Fitzcharles Posts: 25Member

I hope we earn big.
    This one is a hard one. I had already turned my AC up to help the grid with this heat wave. And I didn’t get to eat dinner as I ran around and made sure everything was off and that we all had ice water and such.

OhmMomLife

• Heather R. WeatherHeather R. Weather Posts: 120Member
    edited June 12

Really hope for a lot of points. 30 mins notice was rough - messed up my entire evening and had to scramble to make dinner in the 20 minutes I had left then cancel my evening chores already started that I had put off since we had one yesterday :/ Then restarting everything at 9pm.

• imhmherreraimhmherrera Posts: 2Member

INterestingly enough I was out when the text came in and could not be home to turn everything off so fans etc were blasting in my house to keep my cats cool for the whole 2 hrs of ohm and I still managed to come out with a few points BUT the previous 4 phm hours when I did participate and had NOTHING on in my house including major appliances I ran over- THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE - anyone else have this issue?? I wrote to the help email about this over a week ago no response. getting very disenchanted with this whole system and about ready to give it up- spend many sweaty hours in a hot house during the summer to help out with this whole thing only to see that it really isnt making a difference- ANYONE ELSE?