Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Where is my free google home mini?

I have sent emails and there is absolutely no reply about the google home mini that is offered on signup. This is really poor customer service. Makes me wanna quit this service.

Answers

• NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 85Member

@regoclint Have you checked out this page in the FAQ's?
    google-home-mini-questions

• brady008brady008 Posts: 1Member

I signed up through the FB link and even went back and clicked on the link a second time before signing in to connect my account to PG&E. I never received a confirmation email and was told by customer support the following:

"Hi there. I took a look at your enrollment, and looks like you unfortunately did not create your OhmConnect account from the Google Mini link.

We unfortunately don't have a way to honor the Google Mini offer on our end if you did not click the proper link to begin creating your account.

We apologize for any confusion this may cause."

I am not confused. The promotion was misleading and in no way confirmed that I was directed to their site correctly through the FB promotion link (which is why I clicked on it a second time). I am extremely unhappy with the amount of time I spent to sign up for this service only to be given the bait and switch. I will be cancelling if they do not honor their offer.

• oxreyesoxreyes Posts: 1Member

@brady008 Same case with me. Every time I inquire for further details, I never receive a response. Third time it's happened. Truly poor customer service, hopefully they do something about it.

• evelyndegalleryevelyndegallery Posts: 9Member
    They really do.
  • iamperpsiamperps Posts: 1Member

Having the same issue, these guys are terrible. I was told by 2 different reps that I qualifitied and that I should recieve a shipping email "soon", that was a week ago. Now they are trying to tell me I didn't sign up correctly when they already confirmed I didn. I'm planning to cancel my account tomorrow if I don't get a shipping confirmation.

• is-daniel-jeongis-daniel-jeong Posts: 4Member

@iamperps said:
    Having the same issue, these guys are terrible. I was told by 2 different reps that I qualifitied and that I should recieve a shipping email "soon", that was a week ago. Now they are trying to tell me I didn't sign up correctly when they already confirmed I didn. I'm planning to cancel my account tomorrow if I don't get a shipping confirmation.

I am having the same issue. I will probably wait till the end of the year to give them a benefit of the doubt. If we don't receive anything by then, it will truly be disappointing.

• is-daniel-jeongis-daniel-jeong Posts: 4Member

I just decided to spam OhmConnect media to ensure we get attention. You guys should all partake.