Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

PG&E blocked payments

I went in to cash out about $350 tonight and it gave me a pop up that says PG&E blocked payments and provided a link. The link doesn’t explain why PG&E blocked the payment or when OC customers can expect to be paid what we have earned by participating in this program and conserving energy. Can someone explain this please? I have referred 4 people in the past week who signed up and if they can’t cash out how do we convince people to sign up for this when they feel it’s too good to believe to begin with?

Comments

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 241Member
    This seems concerning. I'd also like to know the answer to this.

@dglessner-rn, can you also post this as a ticket to the Support tab? If you get an answer from someone directly from OhmConnect, please post the answer here - back for the rest of us who may be affected by this.
  • CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 241Member
    I was wanting to show a screenshot of how to start a support ticket, but an error message popped up saying I'm not allowed to attach files to this category.
  • greygollumgreygollum Posts: 6Member
    I have the same issue. After reading through known issues and some forums it looks like something similar happened with another energy provider (SCE) where the provider stopped paying ohmconnect. After several months of non payment ohm connect couldn't pay the SCE customers. I'm guessing that it might be something similar as PG&E is now in bankruptcy.
  • greygollumgreygollum Posts: 6Member
    Ok, from the response from another thread it is being held until they fix a large scale usage data issue.
    https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/comment/13931#Comment_13931
  • dglessner-rndglessner-rn Posts: 8Member
    Issues has been resolved!
    Issue has been resolved!
    Issue has been resolved!
  • jserramcjserramc Posts: 333Member

I cashed out July 3 so it was working then. I did experience the blockage on July 2.