Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

OhmConnect enrollment was dropped. Can't get a response from OhmConnect support.

FritzFritz ..Posts: 2Member

Something is wrong with my Ohmconnect account and I'm hoping someone here can help. I was at platinum status back in May, and now I'm Bronze and I'm getting emails instructing me to 'Connect my utility to get paid'. I sent OhmConnect support an email about the issue back on May 31st (over 5 weeks ago). At that time I was told by OhmConnect: "You are still connected to another Demand Response program: PTRETDLC."

I don't know how I was enrolled in another Demand Response program since I've been with OhmConnect for over a year. I asked Southern California Edison to un-enroll me, but the OhmConnect web site still says the following items are incomplete:

• Wait for utility approval of your enrollment
  • Disenroll from a conflicting program (if applicable)
  • Confirm that your meter data is currently being sent to us

I've been trying to get some kind of assistance from OhmConnect support, but the only responses I've gotten to my issue have been "Your ticket is still in our engineering queue waiting to be worked on by one of our engineers. We hope to get to this soon Sorry for the wait!" I've been asking for an update for weeks, and haven't had a reply.

Can someone assist me with this?

Answers

• lee-mclendonlee-mclendon Posts: 1Member

I have a similar problem - same as this except that it does not include the: "You are still connected to another Demand Response program: PTRETDLC." message.

• FritzFritz ..Posts: 2Member
    edited July 8

@lee-mclendon said:
    I have a similar problem - same as this except that it does not include the: "You are still connected to another Demand Response program: PTRETDLC." message.

That message was in a response to my initial email from support. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get support to help follow up on this - even after I contacted my utility to make sure I was disenrolled in any demand response programs they may have.

However, my 'Settings' page on OhmConnect also says the same thing. 'Scott' from OhmConnect support continues to ghost me when I try to get a status update from him.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,595Member, Moderator

@Fritz

What does the big blue "Disenroll" button do when you click on it?

• dark247dark247 Posts: 4Member

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to get help from these people. I have the exact same issue, that I all of a sudden am no longer connected, even though nothing has changed on my end. I have tried multiple times to disconnect and reconnect and click on the fix utility with no change. When I send a message, it takes days to get a response, and then I never hear from them again after letting them know what I've already done. The message just sits there from Scott, or Akshay, or whoever as "not seen". Terrible support. Absolutely terrible.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,595Member, Moderator

@samklee The masses are not happy. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

• SJCareSJCare San Jose,CAPosts: 4Member
    Ohm.Co could care less about helping. Best option move on from them. I’m in a similar boat on another issue where my status is wrong by 2 levels. Been wrong for 12 weeks now.
  • Alex LesterAlex Lester Posts: 2Member

I had a similar issue and it had to be resolved through Nest because that was who I enrolled in the program with. It was for the "Rush Hour Rewards" program. Once I had Nest disenroll me, I notified Ohm and everything was fine, except for another issue I am now having (not sure if they are related).