Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Max points per Ohmhour

My results for my last Ohmhour just came in and I got a negative adjustment with a asterisks saying maximum points that can be earned per Ohmhour is 2000.

Comments

• gtsangmobilegtsangmobile Posts: 6Member
    Pretty upset at all my hard work getting a streak, getting diamond status and going from 9kWh to 0 by turning off the breakers.
  • Daniel PrimichDaniel Primich Posts: 21Member

Contact Ohmconnect. There is a soft cap at 2000 points to avoid overpaying (they had some issues previously of users with negative energy use getting overpaid). I've gone over 2000 before, and they adjusted it after I contacted them.

Thanks, I will give that a try
  • shawn-kleinsmithshawn-kleinsmith Posts: 23Member

It happened to me once. When questioned About it, they fixed it. I was told was old restriction since lifted. I have had over 10000 points with a 2 hr mega. Yes = $100.00 for one 2hr event.

Ya I had 10515 points for the mega Ohmhour two weeks ago but got all the points for that, but just earlier this week the normal Ohmhour I earned 4700 and they only gave me 2000 points...
  • abnpabnp Posts: 1Member
    What were some of the forecasts on the mega ohm hours earning over 10,000 points?? I’ve been doing this for almost 2 years and I’ve only had one mega where I earned more than 800 points (I’ve only ever received a total of 4 Mega’s) and it was 3400 points and BY FAR my highest earning ohm hour. We use very little energy during all ohm hours and actually started shutting off our breaker for 6 mo or so. I can’t imagine what the forecast must be for someone to earn 10,000 points in 1 mega even if it was 2 hours.... please do share!
  • CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 240Member
    edited September 19

Good Question @abnp - Yeah I'm curious to know too.

@shawn-kleinsmith and @gtsangmobile, we look forward to hearing your answers to learn from you. Sidenote: What is your typical electric bill like per month?