Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Who do we contact if the points we redeemed do not get sent to our PayPal?

On 7/3 I cashed out $419 to my PayPal (the same one I have used for previous cash outs) and as of 7/10 it has not hit my PayPal account yet. I tried to contact the OhmConnect chat and chose the "PayPal Delay" option that it gave me and received an automated response saying that for amounts over $200 that the Ohm Connect staff have to take an additional step causing up to a 48 hour delay in receiving funds. It has been over 48 hours and I have not received...So I responded to the chat requesting to speak to a staff member, but it has been over 24 hours and nobody has seen the request nor has anyone responded to it. So then I sent an email to Ohm Connect support staff but have yet to receive a response. Who else can I contact about this so that I can receive my money?

Best Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,607Member, Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    I'm in a similar boat, except had to also submit the 1099 form. Did it all on 7/3. Others with similar circumstances have reported to me that it took around a week so given the July 4th Holiday I'm giving them a couple more days.
    edited July 10 Accepted Answer

@dglessner-rn said:
    What is the 1099 form and does someone send that to me?

You need to sign it when you hit the $600 thresh-hold. Sorry, it's actually a W-9 You'll be prompted when you get there. OR...you can sign it before you get there using the link posted in the FAQ:
    https://intercom.help/stealthohmconnect/en/articles/1056874-how-do-i-use-my-points

Answers

• dglessner-rndglessner-rn Posts: 8Member

What is the 1099 form and does someone send that to me?

• The ZodeThe Zode Posts: 5Member

I cashed out over 3 weeks ago, and it still hasn’t reached my PayPal account. I filled out the W9 form and emailed support but got no response.

@dglessner-rn said:
    What is the W-9 form and does someone send that to me?

You'll be prompted when you hit the threshhold when you attempt to cashout

@The Zode said:
    I cashed out over 3 weeks ago, and it still hasn’t reached my PayPal account. I filled out the W9 form and emailed support but got no response.

Have you contacted Support?
    Use the help tab at the top of the page and follow your nose.

• The ZodeThe Zode Posts: 5Member

I just sent another message, hopefully they’ll get back to me.