Ohmhour - When do we get results? (SDGE)

hsunancyhsunancy Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Rocking Your #OhmHours

The online FAQs say we get our results in 24-48 hours. Is that the case for SDGE customers? I am curious about my results from Monday's MEGA

Answers

• NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Member Posts: 108

@hsunancy I am still waiting on results from Monday too. I have SDGE as well, and usually i get my results about 27-31 hours after an OhmHour. This is the first time ive had a data delay since last October. The SDGE Data Status on the help page is blank for me so it does me no good... If I don't have results by Monday then I'll contact support. Fingers crossed the data comes in soon

• Heather R. WeatherHeather R. Weather Member Posts: 125
    Yep whole week now and nothing and can't see sdge status at all. At least from phone...keep forgetting to check on computer.
  • hsunancyhsunancy Member Posts: 3

@Nlindsay @Heather R. Weather Still nothing for me. I sent a message to the OhmConnect team over the weekend. It said the average response is 24 hrs...so hopefully I can update with any explanation regarding the delay. I guess they do not answer questions on the Forum, since I posted this question awhile ago

oh wow i see the data thing now. only 6% !

• hsunancyhsunancy Member Posts: 3

Interesting that so much data is still missing! I logged into my SDGE account, found this under "My Energy Use"

So I definitely cut down my use. But what I really want to know now is how many points I got :D

• jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351
    edited July 2019

Still waiting on results from last week, tonite I get notice of OH tomorrow yet half of the days that they are gettting my average from are missing. I'm sure they are just taking the days they have usage and using that for the final calculation since they can't very well guess what I didn't use for the last 5 days. And I've been boosting my usage since last week in anticipation of an event while I am not able to control it next week...all for naught at this point if my usage from those days is not even included.

yeah all the data is there in our accounts... i dont get how these things get missing. im guessing its some sort of technical error preventing the company data to be shared, rather than actually missing data.

@jserramc said:
    Still waiting on results from last week, tonite I get notice of OH tomorrow yet half of the days that they are gettting my average from are missing. I'm sure they are just taking the days they have usage and using that for the final calculation since they can't very well guess what I didn't use for the last 5 days. And I've been boosting my usage since last week in anticipation of an event while I am not able to control it next week...all for naught at this point if my usage from those days is not even included.

They take what they have for the forecast but as the data finally shows up, the forecast is adjusted as well as your points payout. So when you get your results, you can take that amount as temporary and will change based on the overall average once finalized.