Customer Support Response Time

Does anyone have an actual phone number for Customer Support? I have sent 3 emails requesting assistance on a return/exchange on a device with absolutely ZERO response from Ohm.

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

@evelyndegallery

Unfortunately there is no phone number. They're way understaffed so you'll need to wait it out. There's lot's of stuff in the forum so search away or ask away if you cannot find what you're looking for.
    https://intercom.help/stealthohmconnect/en/collections/97148-current-known-issues

• evelyndegalleryevelyndegallery Member Posts: 9
    I needed to return my defective Smart Thermostat. They still have not replied to my emails... over 2 weeks.
  • nkinert-gmail-comnkinert-gmail-com TXMember Posts: 4

I can't reconnect my smart meter which was disconnected from my account for some reason. I have "TBD" ohm hours dating back to May, yes May. I've been downgraded from Platinum to bronze. I don't get texts with the magical code sent to my phone to reconnect and their solution is I contact my phone provider, not to provide an alternative means of confirming my account. All I get from support is auto-generated bot responses. At this point, I've spent hours trying to sort this myself, with emails, "chat" (no human involved), and now I'm trying this to get some human's attention.

• evelyndegalleryevelyndegallery Member Posts: 9
    Holy Crap! It seems like there is nothing we can do. I love the idea of ohmconnect, but they seriously need to rethink their business practices. I had to contact nest itself and they sent me a new device. No thanks to ohm
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

@samklee Is there anything you can do to help these poor people?