No ohm hours

I have only received a couple ohm hours this summer. I have also tried reaching out to you in the help section for the past two weeks and have heard nothing back. Can you please help me out here.

Answers

• Dani DaLessioDani DaLessio Member Posts: 1

I have been signed up for almost 2 years and JUST received an OHM hour last Saturday...first one EVER!!

• I've used Ohm for over two years, and stopped receiving notifications way back in January. It looks as though I just haven't had an Ohm hour since then? And I can't seem to get a hold of customer support. Booo

• PersepolisPersepolis Member Posts: 1

No Ohm hours since last August (and not that many before). Plus, we're a low-use family anyway, so this doesn't seem to be for us, unless we want to game the system and use more before an upcoming Ohm hour. Seems to defeat the purpose of Ohm Connect.

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAMember Posts: 243

@Persepolis = I'm in the same boat. My settings are asking for OhmHours up to 4x per week. I haven't had an OhmHour since Oct 1, 2019. I just asked my team if they've had participation opportunities.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

@CKWM said:
    @Persepolis = I'm in the same boat. My settings are asking for OhmHours up to 4x per week. I haven't had an OhmHour since Oct 1, 2019. I just asked my team if they've had participation opportunities.

My last 10....yellow are Prize OhmHours

• Jeffrey OdinJeffrey Odin Member Posts: 1
    I’ve had only one ohm hour since first of the year
  • jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351

I have one tomorrow, before that about two weeks ago. Prize hours.

• jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351

just had one on Wed (above) for prize, have one tomorrow Friday for Mega. First time since summer I've had 2 in the same week.