Why is it taking so long for results of Ohmhours to update?

Maybe I just haven't noticed before, but, it seems that it is taking a long time for the results of Ohmhours to update on the system. Today is 8/19 and the results from an Ohmhour which took place 10 days ago haven't been updated yet. Just wondering if anyone else is noticing this, or, if this is normal. Thanks!

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer

Any update?

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 351
    Accepted Answer

Today I see a notice on the home page when I first log in that PGE is having issues with results since 8/9. You might try looking also on the known problems which you can find on the page when you click on help.

Answers

• jlawson937jlawson937 Member Posts: 6

Thanks to the both of you for responding. I did have a couple days update, 8/14 and 8/15. 8/10 has not updated yet. Its just surprising why it would take so long to update.

• jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351

I had one not update for a long time, I kept asking OH about it, finally they just handed me some points saying it was too old even though I had been contacting them about it.

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 4

I'm having the same problem w/ pge on August 10th. I've had a few since then show points fine, but August 10th still shows no points nearly 2 weeks later.I've sent an email to ohm-connects support and also sent them a message in their "live" chat and have not received a response.