Google Home Mini Gift?

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has received a promised Google Home Mini from OhmConnect as part of the summer promotion this year.

Thanks

Answers

• Jeshu JayantheJeshu Jayanthe Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019

I am following up with the support through email. I tried to followup with Support through chat 3-4 times but there was no response from them.

• is-daniel-jeongis-daniel-jeong Member Posts: 5

@Jeshu Jayanthe said:
    I am following up with the support through email. I tried to followup with Support through chat 3-4 times but there was no response from them.

We need to start something on social media to tell the public that OhmConnect is being irresponsible in this regard. Perhaps, that will draw its attention. I say we post a complaint comment on each post OhmConnect makes. I know A LOT OF us still haven't gotten said gift.

• mohankesireddymohankesireddy Member Posts: 1

Its been 4 weeks I signed up and support did confirm I signed up with correct link and linked my utility account still no google mini

• lucilemontfortlucilemontfort Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    When am I going to receive the Google Home Mini?
  • jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351
    edited August 2019

They are still installing the spy factor for those devices!

• Hey guys, I just received an order # and a tracking # for Google Home Mini. I was being super duper persistent and finally the company responded with a tangible action.