Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

ohmhour stuck at TBD

dogdogrunrundogdogrunrun Posts: 4Member
edited August 25 in Troubleshooting

Utility co. website shows the use 0 KW during ohmhour, but Ohmconnect says energy use TBD for that ohmhour for the last 10 days. And now not getting any more ohmhour notices either. Is Ohmconnect having financial difficulties or technical difficulties?

Answers

• myrapmetzmyrapmetz Posts: 1Member

If your utility company website shows your use for that ohmhour period, then I would not trust Ohmconnect saying they are waiting for the data from the utility company. Ohmconnect is more likely having cash flow problems and using payment delays to compensate. Ohmconnect can profit from getting money from green button program, holding onto it, and delaying payments for weeks or maybe will be months. Whomever authorized Ohmconnect to start their business should have written in rules to prevent them from playing the float.

• dogdogrunrundogdogrunrun Posts: 4Member

I have emailed the Ohmconnect support team about this issue and am still waiting for their response. I can see from other posts on this forum that I am not the only one this has happened to.

Still waiting. Ohmconnect claims it the fault of the utility company not Ohmconnect. How predictable is that?

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,591Member, Moderator
    @dogdogrunrun

What's your green button data look like? Have you confirmed yourself by logging into your utility's site that it exists for the day in question?

Yes, @UkiwiS. The bar graph in my opening post was copied from my utility company's green button data. It confirms my main breaker was turned off for that hour.
    That is why it is so incredible that OhmConnect has chosen to blame the utility company. Apparently there is no incentive for OhmConnect to pay it's share. I lose. OhmConnect wins.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,591Member, Moderator
    edited September 9

@dogdogrunrun
    they need "revenue quality data". This link has more info on the issue and it has just been updated in the last hour:
    https://intercom.help/stealthohmconnect/en/articles/3287162-sdg-e-data-delays-leading-to-tbds-on-8-30-9-5-and-9-6

It no longer shows 8/15 so perhaps you've now been scored!

In any case, there's no conspiracy going on here, many users are impacted, myself included. These issues do come up from time to time so hang in there. When you're eventually made whole, please post an update or edit your last post.

• daniel-sidelskydaniel-sidelsky Posts: 16Member

I'm not even on SDG&E (I'm in Texas on Oncor) and the latest OhmHour that has results in is from 08/15 (about 3-4 weeks ago).

• nickw1989nickw1989 Posts: 1Member

@daniel-sidelsky said:
    I'm not even on SDG&E (I'm in Texas on Oncor) and the latest OhmHour that has results in is from 08/15 (about 3-4 weeks ago).

I'm in the same boat. No data has been sent from SMT since 9/4. I've got a mega-ohm hour in there, and another ohm hour upcoming.