Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

No notification of an upcoming Ohm hour

I was told by my neighbor that there was an Mega ohm hour yesterday night. I received no such notification in an email or text ( always get both). How is this ok? I am very concerned this will affect my streak and also has cost me money!!!!

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    > @ceresmom22 said:
    > I was told by my neighbor that there was an Mega ohm hour yesterday night. I received no such notification in an email or text ( always get both). How is this ok? I am very concerned this will affect my streak and also has cost me money!!!!

Is it showing on your dashboard? If not, don't worry about it, your streak is fine. If your neighbor gets one it doesn't mean you do too.
  • yblackfordyblackford Member Posts: 2
    I have seen team ohm hours this week for Sunday, monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but didn't get invited to participate in ANY! I'm bummed since we aren't home and was excited to try the fully automated shut down of our devices. They aren't showing up on my dashboard. But that means I didn't get any this week.
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

@yblackford said:
    I have seen team ohm hours this week for Sunday, monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but didn't get invited to participate in ANY! I'm bummed since we aren't home and was excited to try the fully automated shut down of our devices. They aren't showing up on my dashboard. But that means I didn't get any this week.

This is not surprising as team members can be geographically dispersed. For instance, some might be in San Francisco, others are in LA, San Diego and Riverside. I'm in SDG&E territory and when my SDG&E friends get OhmHours I don't always get them either but being we're with the same utility, there is a higher chance we share the same dates/times.