Does anyone still work here?

pgepge Member Posts: 4

I have been trying to cash out my charity team points since May. No one responds when I request support help. Does anyone still actually work here?

Answers

• pgepge Member Posts: 4

Seriously, hello? Have not received a response from the support team in over a month!

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAMember Posts: 243

Yeah, I'm approaching the 4th week of chat window service ticket not getting a response either. It goes without say that OhmConnect is prioritizing other things over replying back via Customer Service... there may actually be things more pressing, but we don't know because of the lack of communication. Like in a lot of things... in the lack of a narrative from the company, customers start to filling in their own.

• daniel-sidelskydaniel-sidelsky Member Posts: 22

Yup, same here. All my OhmHours since the one on August 15th (a month ago) are stuck on "TBD" and support won't respond.

• Tim LindseyTim Lindsey Member Posts: 2

Im having the same issue my texas smart meter account is working though i logged in and checked.

• hayjude777hayjude777 Tehachapi Ca.Member Posts: 54
    Yes there's a few still there. To get there attention you may need to call or on Sunday on FB live if you post a problem they have responded rather quickly. Others wise good luck, customer support is very little help any more, and Scott just sends auto generated messages, without reading the
  • jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351

or their new way to let you contact them through support does not let you elaborate on a problem and you have to wait even longer for human intervention