Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I have saved 80-90 % always but my account says I only get 100 percent bonus.

Why don’t I get a higher multiplier

Answers

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 240Member

Can you post a picture to show what you're referring to?

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 326Member

the max is 100% now. If you were with the program 2 years ago you got 5% for each streak so 20 streaks would be 100% while 200 streak would be 1000%. I have a streak of over 100 but still only get 100% bonus. sucks but it is what it is.

• vvranglervvrangler Posts: 17Member

This was the worst change they have ever made to the program, and the #1 reason I wouldn't recommend this program to anyone, it's no longer with the effort or expense of even trying with a streak bonus of only 100%. For an average non Mega OhmHour paying less than $5 there is now zero incentive. Even if you sign up for all OhmHours (Max 4 per week) and you were able to average $10/OhmHour by maximizing your streak and status bonuses to make somewhere around $2000 you would be subjecting yourself to 200+ hours of not only re-arranging dinner and sitting in the dar, but simply trying to manage it all isn't worth it. Not sure about you, by my time is worth more than $10/hour, and I have no blunt that OhmConnect is making far in excess of $10/hour on you for all that effort. All you super users are carrying the weight of all those who aren't, and getting no credit for it, where's OhmConnect's loyalty in that. [SOAPBOX MODE:OFF] :-P

• NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 89Member

@jen440 are you refering to your Streak bonus or your Status multiplier?
    The Streak bonus of 100% is obtained after 20 OH's in a row but it is capped at 100% like @jserramc mentioned.
    The Status multiplier is a different bonus that is determined by your average % reduction.
    @jen440 you mentioned you save 80-90% always. So if your last 20 OH's average out to atleast 80% reduction, then you should have Diamond Status which gives you a 2.5x points multiplier.
    Calculate your average reduction for the last 20 OH's and if you arent getting the propper points then contact support...

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 326Member

status-- if you are solar all bets are off. Different calculations. My first year of OC I was always at a high number and even sent them my calculations but it went on deaf ears. It took about a year before my status changed from (then) silver to gold. After another year or so it suddenly went up to the highest level we have now.