Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Signed up for OHM but don’t know how to get started on my OHM hours? Do I have to purchase products before I can begin?

Answers

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 335Member

I have never bought anything from them. Just wait and eventually you will get an invite to an ohm hour, usually a 24 hour notice but if extreme need could be as little as 15 minutes. That has only happened to me once in 2 years. since you are starting now in October you may not see an event for a few weeks. the majority of ohm hours happen in the summer. You might get an invite once a month until May or so. It will seem like you are waiting a long time to get one but be patient. In the meantime, check in daily to get a token. You can spin your tokens for things but if you read the forums here about the spin to win, you will see that most people are disappointed in that promo. I save my tokens for streak shields. You will need to accumulate 1000 points (not tokens) for a $10 reward but my first cash out was 68 cents. I was new to pay pal and wanted to see how it worked. I was later told your first cash out could be any amount but subsequent cash outs needed to be at least 1000 points. then they added amazon and target so not sure if the first pay out for those has a minimum. Good luck.