Looks like Prize Ohm Hours are back (boo)

CraigWCraigW Member Posts: 49

I think I'll restrict my available hours to virtually none until summer rolls around again.

Just lack year, I'm not really interested in flip breakers for a one in 30,000 chance to 'win'

Anybody else going to restrict there availability to preserve the status and prevent an accidental streak breaking?

Answers

• jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351

just remember that your streak is based on your last 20 events and in a time period, say 6 months, so even if you lose your streak and you still start with 10 (instead of zero) it will take you 10 more events to get your streak up again.

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAMember Posts: 243

Also remember in your settings, you can set your OhmHour Frequency Options to the following:

Up to 1x Week
    Up to 2x Week
    Up to 3x Week
    Up to 4x Week
    MEGA Only

So that you don't have to adjust your time of participation setting, you may just switch the type of OH you want to participate in. I think this was OhmConnect's way last year to address folks who didn't want to participate in PrizeOHs.

But @jserramc's point, still holds true. There may not be very many MEGA OHs.

I do wish OH would tell us more about how they'd like to operate and address concerns like our streaks.

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAMember Posts: 243

Looks like the consideration for your streak is for the past 1 year now (instead of just 6 months):

• Wendy FitzcharlesWendy Fitzcharles Member Posts: 35

I don't mind so much now that they made the changes where we can opt out, it won't effect our streak and really they have given us a real choice this time.