Your site is WRONG!!!

YOU said I did NOT fufill my ohmn hour Friday November 8th. We were NOT even HERE and the MAiN usage WAS minumum BUT yet you said I did NOT accomplish it. Funny when I forget and keep my regular things on I PASS? We went out of town early FRIDAY so WHATS UP??? I think I will NO LONGER do THIS since YOU are like Donald Trump.....LIES!!! I will wait for your RESPONSE to read what you have to tell me your EXCUSE!!!

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    edited November 2019

@JOSEPH RAMOS

You seem a little angry. If you look at the detail there may be missing data....like this below which shows my forecast will be out. In this case the numbers will more than likely update when the UTILITY posts the metered data.

In any case, here's something for YOU to check. What is YOUR UTILITY reporting for your usage on Nov 8 at that time?????

Dollars to donuts, YOUR UTILITY is reporting the same numbers you see OhmConnect reporting.

Perhaps your anger needs to be directed elsewhere....not to OhmConnect who are a free service and paying you for your reductions. OhmConnect get the data from YOUR UTILITY so get angry with them.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

Here's how mine looks today. You can see that the missing data is no longer missing.

My points also updated to reflect the new data and higher forecast.