Missing Money

kziegenhkziegenh Member Posts: 5

I've searched the forum and there doesn't seem to be an updated, concise or even agreed-upon answer as to why our cashout money doesn't show up in PayPal instantly or even in hours for that matter. This was my first time cashing out, everything was in order, all forms filled out. It was a little over $600 but there were no notifications or popups indicating that there would be any sort of hold. So as of now, I have no money, no points, and no receipts so I can't even prove that any of this happened.. I'd like to know how this should be handled? Who should be contacted? @samklee

Best Answer

Answers

• kziegenhkziegenh Member Posts: 5

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. How can I use the chat feature? That would be my preferred method over forum posts and emails.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    edited March 4

@kziegenh

Logon then follow these steps...

Thank you so very much. I will definitely post once the transfer is complete.

I’m very disappointed by the fact that I’ve received no communication from Ohm and that I don’t know when I’m going to receive my money. Does Ohm have the money to pay me?

I get that they’re understaffed, but the fact that it could take several days should have been clearly communicated by Ohm. Once I receive my money I’m done. You absolutely do not treat customers this way, especially when dealing with money. They are clearly unaware of how to run a company and someone who doesn’t work at Ohm shouldn’t be the person explaining how all of this work, it should be Ohm.

@kziegenh

That's entirely your decision.

I was frustrated when I joined too. I didn't understand how anything worked and it took a long time to get answers. It does get easier.

I have it figured out now and have cashed out over 10K, almost entirely from energy savings. I cash out monthly now and smaller amounts are virtually automatic instant.

I''m glad I stuck it out and I'm looking forward to another great year. It'll start ramping up in a month or 2.
    @kziegenh did this ever get resolved?