Extended AutoOhms Turning Plugs Back On Too Soon

Tim Tim Member Posts: 1
edited May 27 in Troubleshooting

For AutoOhms that end up getting extended past 15 minutes my smart devices have turned back on after 15 minutes anyway and the AutoOhm doesn't end up counting. I think there might be a bug here.

Answers

• dserfozodserfozo Member Posts: 13

Mine stayed off and didn't turn back on so I switched them on a 6:47 and also got no credit. For the 7 pm, they didn't switch off at all so I turned them off then as well. Definitely some kinks and I hope we get credited for the errors.

• coeyatcoeyat Member Posts: 1

Mine did the same thing and turned on too soon. Also missed out on the credit. This happened for three blocks in a row tonight. For the third block, the device didn't even turn off despite being connected properly.

• dserfozodserfozo Member Posts: 13

Update: There were four AutoOhms tonight. The first one was great. The second one they didn't turn back on and the third & fourth they didn't turn off at all. Pretty disappointing.

• cbgoingscbgoings Fairfield CAMember Posts: 1

I had a similar experience. The 5:00 pm worked fine. Then for the 6:15 pm one, my thermostat device had an error message "your device was already off or in echo mode" which was true but only because it was automatically set that way by ohmconnect, then the 7:15 and 8:15 ones have an error "your device didn't earn". My plugs had error "your device didn't stay off for this autoohm", but I didn't turn them on, ohmconnect did after the autoohm was over. It seems like there is a synching error with the time or something, but the end result is I lost out on all the later autoohms during the heat wave, but still had to suffer through no AC.