Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Why hasn't my cash out arrived in my PayPal address?

Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

Why hasn't my cash out arrived in my PayPal address?

Best Answers

Answers

• crunchficrunchfi Posts: 0Member

I have tried the app, and 3 different browsers and it keeps telling me that my PayPal account is invalid. Help?

• kamiyah1kamiyah1 Posts: 0Member
    Havent received cash to my paypal after cashing out
  • Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

@[email protected].com please see this thread for the answer to your question.

• des.a.mck1des.a.mck1 Posts: 1Member
    I cashed out yesterday. Should have been about $41.00 ..... still nothing in my paypal
  • i cash out but i go to paypal and its not there help plz

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

@latashanae jackson - I've combined your question with an existing topic. Please see above for the most likely explanation.

• maureenjmaureenj Posts: 1Member

We have done all the confirming of email address etc... its still not in the account. Can somebody please help us?

• Morris familyMorris family Posts: 6Member
    I'm having this same problem. Cashed out over 400.00 yesterday and still nothing in my PayPal account. Email is confirmed, and I've never had a problem cashing out before. Waiting on ohmconnect to get back to me.
  • John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited July 2018

@Morris family, cashouts of $200+ are done manually and often take an extra day or so. Recommend cashing out before reaching that threshold.

• mz-mdelarosamz-mdelarosa Posts: 5Member
    > @Morris family said:
    > I'm having this same problem. Cashed out over 400.00 yesterday and still nothing in my PayPal account. Email is confirmed, and I've never had a problem cashing out before. Waiting on ohmconnect to get back to me.

Have they responded back yet? I'm in the same situation :(
  • mz-mdelarosamz-mdelarosa Posts: 5Member
    I need my cash out from my paypal!!!! What's going on.. It's no where to be found!!..I have to buy food for my children :(
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator

@mz-mdelarosa said:
    I need my cash out from my paypal!!!! What's going on.. It's no where to be found!!..I have to buy food for my children :(

See my replies to your posts in THREE other threads.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator
    edited August 2018

@mz-mdelarosa @Morris family

did you get your money? You've gone quiet so it's assumed you were paid, probably the day after you initiated the transaction. This is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.