Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Welcome to Your New Community!

Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator
edited August 2016 in Announcements

Hi all! Welcome to your new OhmConnect discussion feed. Note that you can format your posts, add graphics, even :) and embed graphics! Feel free to mention other users, like posts, etc.

Enjoy!

Comments

• curtcurt Posts: 46Administrator

Sweet forum, @Kate from OhmConnect !

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

Thanks @curtistongue!

• Marco TolmanMarco Tolman Posts: 2Member

YAY look forward to all the new 'energy' ;)

• Matt DMatt D Posts: 34Administrator
    edited August 2016

Welcome everyone! This is Matt Duesterberg, one of the team members at OhmConnect. We have had quite a journey with OhmConnect. When we first started OhmConnect three years ago, we were paying out the payments for reductions out of pocket. We envisioned a world where you and I could help balance the grid. I'm pleased to say that we have helped work with the California ISO and each of your respective utilities (PG&E, SCE, and SDG&E) to make this dream a reality. We have brought together a large ecosystem of partners including Schneider Electric, ecobee, Sierra Club, and National Wildlife Federation to empower us to control our electricity. We hope that you enjoy participating in OhmConnect and please let us know if you have any questions.

• dstjohn99dstjohn99 Posts: 371Member

The new forum is great! Thanks for moving things forward.

• AKPsi VinceAKPsi Vince Union CityPosts: 988Moderator
    Agreed! @Matt D, it's great to hear from you since you're not only one of the team members at OhmConnect, but also the CEO.
  • Chris_and_EdenChris_and_Eden FresnoPosts: 44Member

Truly loving the new forum, thanks to all at OhmConnect for continuing to improve the product as you grow!

• marylynnstevermarylynnstever Posts: 2Member
    Love this program! And the new updates added recently. Let's all work as a team and save energy!!
  • JamieJamie Posts: 1Member

Love the new forum totally

• dstjohn99dstjohn99 Posts: 371Member

@marylynnstever and @Jamie , welcome to the party.

Welcome, @Jamie. Tell us about yourself! What part of CA are you in?

@Jamie and @marylynnstever glad that you're part of the Ohm Community and love the enthusiasm!

Curious, what is it that you like most about the program and the new forum?

Wanted to welcome some new members to our Community: @Serena Lee, @csp1973, @srigurubelli, @Mike K, @bills4ili@gmail.com, @nicolebrooks0805@gmail.com, @STEVEN WELTON, @a.soyinthisane, @2006.mohana@gmail.com and many more!

• Mom2themMom2them Stockton CaPosts: 6Member
    ;) hello , everyone
    My name is Dominique and I have pg&e.
    I heard about this company from a friend of mines.
    I've been on here since Sep2016 , so far i do like it but confused alot on how everything works..
    Welcome @Mom2them! Have you checked out the FAQs and / or tried using the search feature for this forum to find answers to questions you have?

Welcome @Mom2them - so glad to have you here!

This discussion has been closed.