Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Team Profiles

oDeBiOoDeBiO Santa Maria, CAPosts: 3Member

Hi Kate! In the team profile, can you explain what the bars under Rolling Stats are and if they are colored in, what does that mean? Also, how does a person become the Team Captain?

Comments

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 81Member

Nobody ever answered this question? You become a Team Captain when you start up your own team. The lightning bolt could be the indicator for how well you're saving energy. The people icon could be for referrals. The Wi-Fi icon could be for how many smart devices you're using. That's my best guess. Maybe @AKPsi Vince @UkiwiS or @WaterGuy would know. They're some of the brightest bulbs in the forums.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 358Member
    edited September 2

NPNG pretty much nailed it. There used to be a legend somewhere (Dashboard?) that you could mouse-over to get the exact explanation. Doesn't seem to be around anymore. The gold bars represent the percentage of OHs where you had a successful reduction (over the past 6? mos). One bar 60%, and 10% more for each additional bar. The green bodies are referrals over the last 6 or 12 mos. The wi-fi symbol is for the number of smart devices, including phones. At a glance, you can get a pretty good feeling whether someone is really participating. I don't believe it was ever explained how opt-outs affect the gold bars -- are they just not included, or, are they treated as a failure to reduce.

• AKPsi VinceAKPsi Vince Union CityPosts: 971Moderator
    Who knows @John K? Btw @No Pain No Gain, @John K is probably the brightest out of all of us, especially when he's in a good mood =P
  • No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 81Member

@AKPsi Vince Then @John K must be a flood light. :smiley:

• oDeBiOoDeBiO Santa Maria, CAPosts: 3Member

Thank you NPNG for answering my question and to John K for back up. I appreciate your expertise in the subject. I am participating with a great team. Anyone who participates in OhmConnect are great energy savers and some have a funny sense of humor. ;D Wishing everyone a great day!