Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Bronze #OhmHours have now been released! Anyone who has a status of Bronze must TELL US HOW YOU'RE SAVING in order for a chance to win prizes. You won't earn or lose points, but you've got to respond to your alerts! Read more in the post.

How do we complete the bronze level?

How do i make an ohmconnect account with zip code? And how do i check off in the bronze level cashout my savings?

Answers

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 807Administrator

Hey @Amanda Humphrey and welcome to OhmConnect! In order to move beyond Bronze, you need to have an eligible utility which you connect to OhmConnect. Bronze users, aren't able to cash out-- only Silver and higher are able to.

We have opened OhmConnect up to California users who want an account with just a zip code..but it's a different experience. Read more about it here.

• csu987csu987 Posts: 1Member

I have an EcoBee thermometer ready for OhmConnect to connect. How do I make that happen?

• That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 479Moderator
    In the drop down menu, select "Connect" and then scroll down to the Wifi Thermostat widget. Click on "Connect" button, then select your thermostat in the drop down and enter the username and password you use for your Thermostat account.