Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Bronze #OhmHours have now been released! Anyone who has a status of Bronze must TELL US HOW YOU'RE SAVING in order for a chance to win prizes. You won't earn or lose points, but you've got to respond to your alerts! Read more in the post.

Rebates for smart plug purchases

When do we get points put back into our account after purchasing smart plugs from your online store?

Comments

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 846Administrator

Hi there! If you have a status of Gold or higher, you should receive this rebate automatically once you connect. There may have been an issue with the point allocation temporarily. If you are Gold or higher and have not yet received your rebate, please get in touch with us via our Support app!

• That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 495Moderator
    @juanl1999@yahoo.com If you don't use the app (I don't), you can still get support through their chat and email features thru their website whether thru your desktop of phone.
  • Thank you guys. I just sent an e-mail. I hope I get it resolved.
  • How long does it usually take to respond to emails? Sent two emails and haven't heard anything back. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    At this point, they won't respond until at least Monday because OC support is only available M-F, 9am to 5pm. Sometimes it can be same day and sometimes it can be weeks, unfortunately. They have a small team, so based on other priorities and limited resources, it appears they don't have the bandwidth to respond to all inquiries and to do so in a timely manner. It is what it is.

I would ping them every so often if they haven't gotten back to you.

Even though it has its challenges, it's a good program, but it'll probably test your patience.
  • Thanks. I figured a small group of people would be responding to all the issues. You're right, it's a good program so I'll just be patient.
    Thanks for understanding.