Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

TP-Link smart bulb not able to get controlled by OhmConnect

SrelazSrelaz FullertonPosts: 14
edited January 11 in Troubleshooting

I have an all TP-Link system in my house, all but my refrigerator are connected to my Echo dot as well. My 2 smart plugs work flawlessly with OhmConnect. My TP-Link smart switch work and connected to OhmConnect, however my TP-Link LB120 smart bulb cant be controlled by OhmConnect. My echo dot controls it and it looks like it is connected to OhmConnect but I get an error

DEVICE ERROR! Scrape of TPLINK device_id=4005 failed because 'Unable to get device state for 80127760C9818B52923B5442FA962EFA17F82C52, 'relay_state''

If someone can help fix this so that OhmConnect switches off my smart bulb, that would be great.

Comments

• That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 712
    @srelaz@icloud.com That's awesome to hear that you have your house all tricked out with Smart Devices and an ALL TP-Link system. Now the question is, could your house now be smarter than all of use?
  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonPosts: 14
    > @That Son Of A Bitz said:
    > @srelaz@icloud.com That's awesome to hear that you have your house all tricked out with Smart Devices and an ALL TP-Link system. Now the question is, could your house now be smarter than all of use?

I figured the smart bulb would work. I keep gettting emails from OC that my device is being disconnected and to reconnect it. It works flawlessly in the Kasa app and my Echo Dot seems to be able to turn it on, off, dim it, etc. Oh well, it works and I got points to connect it. I'll wait and see if anyone can troubleshoot it.
  • That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 712
    I hope it works out. Please let everyone know if it does because it sounds like you've discovered a product that OC can automate, yet is not available in their store. If it works out well, maybe they'll start selling it in their store as well. I'd really like to see them expand their product offerings. It'd be great if they had a program similar to "Works with Nest" to expedite automation of more smart devices.