Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Known Issue: Referrals not showing up

Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 999Administrator

Hi All:
We're aware that Referrals are currently not showing up in the CSV or referral widget. Thank you for all of your reports. We're working on this issue and will keep you updated.

Tagged:

Comments

• danigirl0187danigirl0187 Posts: 1Member
    Has this been resolved
  • Leahguillen1_2Leahguillen1_2 Madera CaPosts: 12Member
    ;) hi
  • Is this the same issue as not getting credit for my referral, which I have not. I've been waiting since September and the account was finally approved last week, however I've yet to receive any credit for the referral. Please advise..Thanks for your time and effort in this matter
  • Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 999Administrator

@athena1550@gmail.com Hmmm I don't think this is the same issue. Please write in directly and I can look into this. The best thing to check is the new referral dashboard we just launched! This will show you the status your referrals have achieved. Keep in mind we only issue points for users that reach Silver or higher!

• Reema Reema Posts: 2Member

I haven't gotten points for the friend I referred to this program either. Her account has been approved and she has been receiving ohmconnect msgs like I do. Any help would be appreciated.. Thank you

• I referraled 4 people and didn't get anything

Hey @Reema and @'Demetriuscrews12@outlook.com' this would be best to handle privately. Please email me!

• Andy MattsAndy Matts Posts: 1Member
    edited March 28
    (Note this is not written in the spirit of complaining but in raising awareness. Feel free to move comment to a more appropriate thread, thanks.) I didn't get my referral either but it doesn't matter as my grandma will never be able to level past bronze even though she passed the platinum qualification already. Doesn't this policy need to change? It's cool she can contribute to the environment but how many extremely busy people would use these services for only that benefit? Especially when she keeps making 4-25 cents per ohm hour and then loses $1 every time she goes over. There is almost no incentive and convincing people to try this out is hard enough even when you tell them they can get $75 free and get you $75 as well. I put hours into helping my grandma and I work 60 hours a week at times. She could never use this program on her own.
    Edit: I guess it's silver she is stuck on huh, can't get the promotion for saving 1 ohmhour because she has never had a projection of more than an ohmhour. Unless she gets solar, but who knows if that would even qualify her.
  • TaraTara Posts: 1Member
    My friend signed up and i havent seen anything go through for the referral whats going on
  • That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 608Moderator
    How long ago? And did they connect their utility (PGE, SCE or SDGE)? Mind you it can sometimes take up to a month for your friend's utility to approve.
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 84Member

I have referred 2 people. The dates were 2/26 and 2/27. Both show on my dashboard and the first reached Gold on 4/1 and I received the referral points. The later one is still showing as Bronze although I know he submitted his SDG&E documentation a day after I referred him. I think it takes a few weeks for the info to get from SDG&E to OhmConnect or perhaps OC just takes a while to process it.

• That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 608Moderator
    My understanding is that the delay is more often with a user's utility rather than OC.

@UkiwiS points aren't issued until OhmConnect has received the necessary paperwork (Rule 24/32) that allows us to enroll users with CAISO and get paid. SDGE has been slow recently, so that's probably the issue for your friend.