Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Known Issue: Referrals not showing up

2»

Comments

• Misti PattenMisti Patten Posts: 18Member

My referral count also just dropped by 3 but I don't even know who is missing, which is what they will ask for :( I give up

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member

Misti Patten - (You're not showing up on the dropdown with that name?) I think you need to submit your issue to [email protected] @Claudia sent me an email today and resolved my referral issue. The utility form was approved, but there was a conflict because the referral was in another Demand/Response program... which isn't on the CSV, but something to keep in mind when this happens again. Awesome customer service!

• Misti PattenMisti Patten Posts: 18Member
    edited September 2017
    no idea why. Thanks I will do that!
    ETA: Would the users in competing programs still show a participating utility in the left column and an approval date in the right? Cuz these do. But I have emailed support and I completely agree that they were fast and wonderful (and patient) with the last issue :)

Misti, Yes! The referrals in a conflicting program show up on the csv as having their utility approved, which is very confusing. That was why I thought they should've gone silver, but they can't until they drop the other Demand Response program. Not sure how to make those referrals come over to the dark side (only dark during an OH) since I don't know them, so I'm hoping OC sends one of their Mr. Ohm emails to let them know.

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    @NPNG how did you get referrals you don't know?

@AKPsi Vince I sprinkle my referral link around the interwebz like fairy dust. :smiley: FB, Nextdoor, Twitter.... and they just show up on my list. Of those 12 magical referrals, 1 has gotten to gold, 3 are silver, and the rest probably wish they'd never clicked on the link. lol My friends and family run away from me like I'm trying to get them to sign up for Amway. I don't get it, but I can't force them to do something that makes them nervous. :shrugs:

• cmenendecmenende Posts: 20Member
    Yes I have referred 3 people and one just got to silver status last night and I haven't gotten any points for them. Who can I email to talk to or to help me with this?
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,600Member, Moderator

@[email protected].com said:
    Yes I have referred 3 people and one just got to silver status last night and I haven't gotten any points for them. Who can I email to talk to or to help me with this?

[email protected]

• ClaudiaClaudia San FranciscoPosts: 95Administrator

hello, wanted to give people on this thread a heads up that we have made changes to the referral page and CSV to make it easier to track the current status of your referrals that are pending. there will be more info on this in the weekly summary as well. please take a look when you get a chance.