Issue: SCE, stuck at Bronze

rainy schrickerrainy schricker Member Posts: 40
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
Should I contact SCE about my pending credits, or is there someone else I should contact? I still have a ton of tbd's and also I am still at bronze and should be at gold.

Comments

• Kellie LopezKellie Lopez Member Posts: 18
    I am there with you and feeling just as frustrated! @Kate from OhmConnect
  • The Bitz BoysThe Bitz Boys Union CityModerator Posts: 1,017
    @rainy schricker I'd be upset too if I was at bronze, but am supposed to be a gold.

Remember that OC is still experiencing issues with SCE not providing them the correct (type/format of) data, which prevents them from being able to determine how you have performed during an OH (hence, the TBDs) and therefore, cannot determine if you've saved at least 1kWh nor if you've saved during at least 9 out of 10 OHs. Have you checked if SCE has approved your account to participate in OC's program? I wouldn't be surprised if there were issues related to that too.
  • rainy schrickerrainy schricker Member Posts: 40
    @That Son Of A Bitz @Kate from OhmConnect I have fixed the issue on my end, apparently my new address was not authorized although I've never had an issue with it before. I have fixed the issue on my end and authorized it, so please confirm this. I do not want to get stuck at bronze when the changeover happens. Thank you guys!
  • Hi @rainy schricker - we have resolved the issue. I'm sorry for the frustration you felt, but I think you'll see that since we identified the problem this will resolve. I hope you will post the results if you move back to Silver.

@Kellie Lopez is your issue similar to this?

• Kellie LopezKellie Lopez Member Posts: 18
    @Kate from OhmConnect We have been talking via email. Hopefully there will be an update soon.