Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How do I find out my forecast usage?

I've been having trouble saving energy because I'm not sure what my forecasted usage is. My texts for Ohm Hours never include a forecast and neither do my emails. In fact, I'm not even sure there is an email option to get notifications for my forecast. I would really appreciate help with this issue.

Answers

• That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 712
    Who's your utility provider? And is it connected to your OC account?

If you don't have PGE, SCE or SDGE, OC is not able to get your electric usage data in order to calculate your forecast. Even if it is, users with SCE may not be getting a forecast either because it looks like SCE has been slow to provide OC with their customers' data.
  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 3

I have PGE and it is connected to my OC account.

What level are you? Bronze or silver?
  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 3

I was platinum but went back down to gold.

Please contact OC support directly thru their chat and email feature because issues with your forecast not being included in your email maybe account specific. Other than a Grandma thinking she wasn't getting her forecast (she was getting it all along, but apparently she overlooked it because she wasn't wearing her glasses to read the email), no one else has expressed having this issue.

And at this point, forecasts are NOT included in texts.
  • @Bubbly If you don't keep up saving in 9/10 of your latest #OhmHours, you will drop down to Gold!