Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Does OhmConnect support Securify Almond+ ??

LeoZLeoZ Posts: 2Member

Hi, this device does it all! and it has Z-wave and Zigbee incorporated, all with a touchscreen interface. They also have an API, so my guess is that it can be connected to automate OhmHours.

Please let me know if this would be possible, I'm thinking on getting one and giving away my SmartThings to a new OhmConnect user! :smile:

Answers

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    @LeoZ Wow! That's really generous of you! And it's great to hear that there's a device that is Z-Wave & Zigbee compatible and has an API, which in theory, means it might able to be connected to and controlled by OhmConnect.

This is the 1st time I've hear about this device. My guess is that if it doesn't have a significant market share, OC won't dedicate the resources to connect it because of competing priorities and the need to support existing resources. Unfortunately, I don't work for OC, so I don't know what is their process for vetting and adding new devices to their list.

@Kate from OhmConnect Do you know if your team is aware of the Securify Almond + device and whether or not it's considering adding it to their list of compatible devices?