Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Issue: only receiving alerts when the #OhmHour is over

nascarforever48nascarforever48 Posts: 3
edited February 14 in General Discussion

Anyone else not receiving text prior to OHM hour? I am only receiving the text that says the hour is over.

Answers

• Thanks for letting us know about this. Can you tell me if this is consistently happening for you, or just recently?

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2
    I actually had this happen just recently. I received a text 15 minutes prior to the ohm so I sort of just said oh well for my first one. I had been signed up for a while. It almost made me unenroll for the entire thing. Some sort of schedule with better notice within the app such as a calendar would be nice. Not all of us take note of texts and some may be forgotten by the end of the day. As for emails I receive dozens throughout the day and yours are buried quickly. While I have sorted and flagged them they may be missed also if I am enjoying family time especially over a weekend. I noticed that your app is very simple and easy to use. Maybe a simple mention of the next ohm hour right at the top of where the points are calculated from the last two ohms and a way to opt in or out for convenience. Thanks for having an awesome program so far!
  • That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 712
    @Cynna Glad you like the program! Here's why OHs cannot be scheduled and why you may get alerts with very little notice.

https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/comment/3363#Comment_3363