Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Bronze #OhmHours have now been released! Anyone who has a status of Bronze must TELL US HOW YOU'RE SAVING in order for a chance to win prizes. You won't earn or lose points, but you've got to respond to your alerts! Read more in the post.

Just hit platinum

Hi there just hit platinum and didn't get a bonus. What happened?

Comments

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 807Administrator

Right now, status updates are processed each morning.

• SummerSummer Posts: 56Member
    So now we only get it monthly
  • That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 479Moderator
    In terms of getting something monthly, what are you referring to? Status updates? Streak bonus points? Leveling up bonus points - going from gold to platinum?

I guess I'm just not sure where you're getting MONTHLY from because if it's in regards to status updates, Kate said they are processed DAILY every morning.

Also, I'm getting a sense of frustration / disappointment from your comment above as if OC let you down. Am I off-base?
  • 2uskiwis@gmail.com2uskiwis@gmail.com San DiegoPosts: 23Member
    edited February 19
    Can you post the screenshot?

The same thing happened to me. I became platinum last week and missed the bonus because I'd already achieved the status, apparently.

I'm now back at Silver, as it seems I have not had an OhmHour where I saved > 1 kWh in the last 90 days. I'll get that back as soon as they update for Friday's OhmHour.

I'm not sure I care anymore about the status as there no longer seems to be any benefit of going up a level, unless I'm missing something?