Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Bronze #OhmHours have now been released! Anyone who has a status of Bronze must TELL US HOW YOU'RE SAVING in order for a chance to win prizes. You won't earn or lose points, but you've got to respond to your alerts! Read more in the post.

Bronze: Where are my points?

Alex BiroAlex Biro SANTEEPosts: 5Member
edited February 24 in General Discussion

what is my balance

Answers

• Alex BiroAlex Biro SANTEEPosts: 5Member

I cant access my balance!!

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 906Administrator

@AlexBiro I can see your dashboard. I'm also showing that you have a status of Bronze. Perhaps you haven't logged in for a while? As we announced in January via two emails and a text message, OhmConnect made a change when we rolled out our Bronze program.

You can also see the summary I posted here.

In order to reclaim your points, you need to get to a status level of Silver+ before 1/26/18-- a full year from this date.

If you'd like to talk about your account in specifics, please contact me using the help link at the top.

@dstjohn99 - you account is also showing Bronze because we've stopped receiving meter data. We can assist with this as well.

• dstjohn99dstjohn99 Posts: 372Member

@Kate from OhmConnect , everything on my end shows CISR signed, completed, etc. Do I need to contact SDGE or is this a known issue with data transmission that is being addressed?

@dstjohn99 I have a few users who have been having trouble with SDGE. Let me look into your account specifically and I'll follow up by PM.

@Kate from OhmConnect said:
    @dstjohn99 I have a few users who have been having trouble with SDGE. Let me look into your account specifically and I'll follow up by PM.

@Kate from OhmConnect I haven't heard from you yet. I also sent a separate PM via the support chat. I've lost 3 TBD events, and it seems I'm currently excluded from participation or earning points. Not sure how my streak will be affected. All through no fault of my own - all indicators still show I am signed up, CISR in place, etc. even on the SDGE website. Will someone be able to look into this soon and provide a status?

Is anyone else still having issues with SDGE and data transfer?

• Leahp32Leahp32 MaderaPosts: 8Member
    edited March 7
    > @Alex Biro said:
    > what is my balance
  • That Son Of A BitzThat Son Of A Bitz Union CityPosts: 557Moderator
    @Leahp32 and @Alex Biro balance should be on your dashboard. Check there. If it's not showing up, please take a screen shot of the webpage and post here or send directly to OC support.

Anyone else still having SDGE data issues? It's been more than three weeks for me, since about 2/15 or earlier. I first asked for support on 2/24 and thank you @Kate from OhmConnect for getting back to me a week later. I answered your email within a couple of hours confirming my account data. It's been more than a week since then and still no response to my email or status update from OC. I guess I should seek help elsewhere? If there is progress here please let me know.