Longest streak?

123578

Comments

  • Steve ESteve E Member, Moderator Posts: 329

    As of today I'm at 79 with another #OhmHour today 3-4 PM. Keep posting about those streaks folks!

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

    @Steve E said:
    As of today I'm at 79 with another #OhmHour today 3-4 PM. Keep posting about those streaks folks!

    Nice job Steve! Do you keep stats on the times for your OhmHours? If so, how many have been 3-4pm and are you seeing them trending earlier?

  • Steve ESteve E Member, Moderator Posts: 329

    @UkiwiS - Thanks.

    I don't keep stats on the hours but very few are during what I would consider during the day (before 5 PM). I have no restrictions on the availability for #OhmHours and recently there were at least two that were in the 8-9 PM timeframe which were a little tough.

    I am considering putting a restriction on the availability to block the later ones‚ but for me the 3-4 PM time slot is not an issue

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    edited November 2017

    @Steve E

    I haven't had one in over a week but I'm only available after 4pm, due to having Solar. 3-4 would be doable for me but my forecasts are so low at that time I think it's too risky to chance it and the reward would be minimal anyway.

  • SD ChipSD Chip Member Posts: 146

    @UkiwiS , This is the earliest I have seen an #ohmhour in quite some time. Not quite sure why they would call one so early in the day, especially on the day ahead. The last time I had a 3pm OH was on August 3rd. Prior to that I had a 2pm OH on June 7th. The majority of the #ohmhours occur during the 4-8 pm range.

  • The Bitz BoysThe Bitz Boys Union CityModerator Posts: 1,017
    Wouldn’t be cool if OC also provided us with times for each OH on the downloadable spreadsheet? That way, people who really care for that much detail (pretty much everyone on this thread) don’t have to track it separately.
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

    @AKPsi Vince said:
    Wouldn’t be cool if OC also provided us with times for each OH on the downloadable spreadsheet? That way, people who really care for that much detail (pretty much everyone on this thread) don’t have to track it separately.

    FYI Vince they added that a month or two ago!

  • The Bitz BoysThe Bitz Boys Union CityModerator Posts: 1,017
    Lol...wow...i’m Behind!!!
  • bjracegmbjracegm Member Posts: 13

    79!! Im at 62 right now... 310% bonus

  • Sylvester Sylvester Member Posts: 16
    Hopefully the Ohmhour from yesterday doesn't kill my streak. I forgot about it and had stuff on.
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625

    @Sylvester said:
    Hopefully the Ohmhour from yesterday doesn't kill my streak. I forgot about it and had stuff on.

    Wow, great job there!

  • Steve ESteve E Member, Moderator Posts: 329

    I think it would be great if there could be recognition from OhmConnect in some manner to the first person to make a streak of 100 (if of course nobody has yet reached that milestone)

  • @Steve E I love that idea!

  • The Bitz BoysThe Bitz Boys Union CityModerator Posts: 1,017
    Yeah! There should totally be an announcement and even a featured article. And maybe some cool swag for the winner like OC sunglasses, a tee and something like an OC branded backpack or bag. That’s a huge accomplishment / milestone for OC and this user, so it absolutely needs to be rewarded! No doubt!
  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123


    Not 89....but not far behind. My streak is over a year old.

  • Steve ESteve E Member, Moderator Posts: 329

    @Srelaz Nice streak there... I'm still 6 behind you.

  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123

    @Steve E said:
    @Srelaz Nice streak there... I'm still 6 behind you.

    With smart plugs and a wifi thermostat it isn't too hard to keep the streak going. I'd love to be the first to 100, but I don't think that is going to happen.

  • Steve ESteve E Member, Moderator Posts: 329

    @Srelaz said:

    @Steve E said:
    @Srelaz Nice streak there... I'm still 6 behind you.

    With smart plugs and a wifi thermostat it isn't too hard to keep the streak going. I'd love to be the first to 100, but I don't think that is going to happen.

    The amount of #OhmHours each of us gets depends on a lot of factors, so it's hard to say. I had 7 in November, so you never know

  • hayjude777hayjude777 Tehachapi Ca.Member Posts: 54
    I'm now at 65
  • Steve ESteve E Member, Moderator Posts: 329

    @Ronica Hesbon said:
    I'm now at 65

    Good job @Ronica Hesbon keep it going!

  • XdatineliaXdatinelia Member Posts: 47
    I'm sitting on a 60 row streak. Pretty sure that's most of a year... it is a family event now to have an OH
  • Steve ESteve E Member, Moderator Posts: 329

    @mcpeekho - That's great, keep it going!

  • Stephen HarderStephen Harder Member Posts: 6

    I am at 29 after today's Ohm Hour. I don't want to lose the bonus now that my streak has gone for this long.

    28

    OhmHours in a row

    +140% Bonus
    added to your next #OhmHour
    Personal Record: 28 in a row
    Platinum
    Status
    Learn the benefits of your status level here.
    Save 15% for Gold and 1.5x #OhmHour points
    40% for Platinum and 2x #OhmHour points
    96%
    Your use: 0.74 kWh

    16.75 kWh Forecasted use Past 20 #OhmHours Average

  • Kimberly McDermottKimberly McDermott Member Posts: 82

    I'm only like on 76 or 77 I was slow to realize they started streaks and opted out while I was out of town in the beginning But I too think it would be great if Ohm Connect recognized the 1st one to reach 100

  • Jake1Jake1 Member Posts: 7

    I had a streak of 77 but when our roommate was moving out they ignored the ohmhour and ran the dryer and stove so we quadrupled our usage that day.

  • vvranglervvrangler Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2018

    Wow, hope I can make it to 89!

    Being a solar user, it’s definitely a challenge!

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    > @vvrangler said:
    > Wow, hope I can make it to 89!
    >
    > Being a solar user, it’s definitely a challenge!

    Great job but why is it a challenge?
  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123
    > @AKPsi Vince said:
    > Yeah! There should totally be an announcement and even a featured article. And maybe some cool swag for the winner like OC sunglasses, a tee and something like an OC branded backpack or bag. That’s a huge accomplishment / milestone for OC and this user, so it absolutely needs to be rewarded! No doubt!

    A backpack or special T-shirt would be cool. The white sunglasses don’t look good on me.
  • Sylvester Sylvester Member Posts: 16
    Let's see if after tomorrow's ohm hour I reach 100!
  • @Sylvester did you make it?

Sign In or Register to comment.