Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Longest streak?

Comments

• Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

As of today I'm at 79 with another #OhmHour today 3-4 PM. Keep posting about those streaks folks!

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,607Member, Moderator

@Steve E said:
    As of today I'm at 79 with another #OhmHour today 3-4 PM. Keep posting about those streaks folks!

Nice job Steve! Do you keep stats on the times for your OhmHours? If so, how many have been 3-4pm and are you seeing them trending earlier?

@UkiwiS - Thanks.

I don't keep stats on the hours but very few are during what I would consider during the day (before 5 PM). I have no restrictions on the availability for #OhmHours and recently there were at least two that were in the 8-9 PM timeframe which were a little tough.

I am considering putting a restriction on the availability to block the later ones‚ but for me the 3-4 PM time slot is not an issue

edited November 2017

@Steve E

I haven't had one in over a week but I'm only available after 4pm, due to having Solar. 3-4 would be doable for me but my forecasts are so low at that time I think it's too risky to chance it and the reward would be minimal anyway.

• SD ChipSD Chip Posts: 146Member

@UkiwiS , This is the earliest I have seen an #ohmhour in quite some time. Not quite sure why they would call one so early in the day, especially on the day ahead. The last time I had a 3pm OH was on August 3rd. Prior to that I had a 2pm OH on June 7th. The majority of the #ohmhours occur during the 4-8 pm range.

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    Wouldn’t be cool if OC also provided us with times for each OH on the downloadable spreadsheet? That way, people who really care for that much detail (pretty much everyone on this thread) don’t have to track it separately.

@AKPsi Vince said:
    Wouldn’t be cool if OC also provided us with times for each OH on the downloadable spreadsheet? That way, people who really care for that much detail (pretty much everyone on this thread) don’t have to track it separately.

FYI Vince they added that a month or two ago!

Lol...wow...i’m Behind!!!
  • bjracegmbjracegm Posts: 13Member

79!! Im at 62 right now... 310% bonus

• Sylvester Sylvester Posts: 16Member
    Hopefully the Ohmhour from yesterday doesn't kill my streak. I forgot about it and had stuff on.

@Sylvester said:
    Hopefully the Ohmhour from yesterday doesn't kill my streak. I forgot about it and had stuff on.

Wow, great job there!

I think it would be great if there could be recognition from OhmConnect in some manner to the first person to make a streak of 100 (if of course nobody has yet reached that milestone)

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

@Steve E I love that idea!

Yeah! There should totally be an announcement and even a featured article. And maybe some cool swag for the winner like OC sunglasses, a tee and something like an OC branded backpack or bag. That’s a huge accomplishment / milestone for OC and this user, so it absolutely needs to be rewarded! No doubt!
  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonPosts: 118Member

Not 89....but not far behind. My streak is over a year old.

@Srelaz Nice streak there... I'm still 6 behind you.

@Steve E said:

With smart plugs and a wifi thermostat it isn't too hard to keep the streak going. I'd love to be the first to 100, but I don't think that is going to happen.

@Srelaz said:

@Steve E said:

With smart plugs and a wifi thermostat it isn't too hard to keep the streak going. I'd love to be the first to 100, but I don't think that is going to happen.

The amount of #OhmHours each of us gets depends on a lot of factors, so it's hard to say. I had 7 in November, so you never know

• hayjude777hayjude777 Tehachapi Ca.Posts: 53Member
    I'm now at 65

@Ronica Hesbon said:
    I'm now at 65

Good job @Ronica Hesbon keep it going!

• XdatineliaXdatinelia Posts: 45Member
    I'm sitting on a 60 row streak. Pretty sure that's most of a year... it is a family event now to have an OH

@mcpeekho - That's great, keep it going!

• Stephen HarderStephen Harder Posts: 6Member

I am at 29 after today's Ohm Hour. I don't want to lose the bonus now that my streak has gone for this long.

OhmHours in a row

+140% Bonus
    added to your next #OhmHour
    Personal Record: 28 in a row
    Platinum
    Status
    Learn the benefits of your status level here.
    Save 15% for Gold and 1.5x #OhmHour points
    40% for Platinum and 2x #OhmHour points
    96%
    Your use: 0.74 kWh

16.75 kWh Forecasted use Past 20 #OhmHours Average

• I'm only like on 76 or 77 I was slow to realize they started streaks and opted out while I was out of town in the beginning But I too think it would be great if Ohm Connect recognized the 1st one to reach 100

• Jake1Jake1 Posts: 7Member

I had a streak of 77 but when our roommate was moving out they ignored the ohmhour and ran the dryer and stove so we quadrupled our usage that day.

• vvranglervvrangler Posts: 17Member
    edited January 2018

Wow, hope I can make it to 89!

Being a solar user, it’s definitely a challenge!

> @vvrangler said:
    > Wow, hope I can make it to 89!
    >
    > Being a solar user, it’s definitely a challenge!

Great job but why is it a challenge?
    > @AKPsi Vince said:
    > Yeah! There should totally be an announcement and even a featured article. And maybe some cool swag for the winner like OC sunglasses, a tee and something like an OC branded backpack or bag. That’s a huge accomplishment / milestone for OC and this user, so it absolutely needs to be rewarded! No doubt!

A backpack or special T-shirt would be cool. The white sunglasses don’t look good on me.
  • Sylvester Sylvester Posts: 16Member
    Let's see if after tomorrow's ohm hour I reach 100!
  • Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

@Sylvester did you make it?