Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Unable to Cash Out

I am trying to cash out and it keeps directing me to the store. Anyone else having this same issue?

Answers

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

Hey @ROSARIO GARCIA I wasn't able to reproduce this error but I was able to assist you in cashing out. You should have your points now in your PayPal account.

• levia_7levia_7 Posts: 1Member

Having the same problem

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

So sorry you are having this issue @levia_7. We're trying to track down the issue. If other users are having this, please grab a screenshot if you can. Also let us know how you're accessing the site (mobile? computer?) and browser version you're using.

Thanks!

• loretta morenoloretta moreno Posts: 3Member

I'm having the same issue I'm on my tablet it doesn't do screen shots??

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    @loretta moreno can you do it on your phone or computer?
  • Gye Yeong HwangGye Yeong Hwang Posts: 1Member
    edited May 2017

I'm having the same problem. I'm on my laptop. I'm using window10 and explorer. I attached the screenshot.

• MaliaMalia Posts: 2Member

I couldn't cash out on the computer, but was able to on my phone.. seems weird, but it worked that way.

• jackie376jackie376 Posts: 3Member
    edited March 2018

Unable to cash out! No one ever mentioned Paypal before, and when I click cash out, a popup comes up for the store only. My popup is the same as the one above. Accessing on my laptop.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,595Member, Moderator
    edited March 2018
    @jackie376 If you want to cash out you need a paypal account. Here's what it says in the FAQ.

http://faq.ohmconnect.com/getting-rewarded/how-do-i-use-my-points
  • usmarineusmarine Posts: 1Member

Having the same issue here....

@usmarine do you have a paypal account?
  • Ozella DavisOzella Davis Posts: 1Member
    I had 1146 points, give or take a few, tried to cash out, and it said "can't cash out with PayPal." I logged into my PayPal account, and I had to update my log in info. But when I checked my Ohm Dashboard, my points are Gone. Where did they go?
  • purpleg1purpleg1 Posts: 1Member
    I can’t cash out. It says I need to verify my email. I never got a verification email. I’ve clicked resend verification like 20 times and I still don’t get anything.
    > @purpleg1 said:
    > I can’t cash out. It says I need to verify my email. I never got a verification email. I’ve clicked resend verification like 20 times and I still don’t get anything.

Do you have the correct email for your paypal add?
  • jserramcjserramc Posts: 312Member

I sometimes have this error, in that I click on cash out. If the internet service is slow it might register but gives me the error notice. then just like you my points are gone. Later I get an email from paypal saying the transfer was made. But sometimes it takes longer than I think it should.

• hpitkinhpitkin Posts: 1Member
    I was able to cash out and I verified my PayPal email address last night and it said my funds would be available immediately, but they have not hit my PayPal account. Is it because it’s not a business day?
    edited August 2018
    > @hpitkin said:
    > I was able to cash out and I verified my PayPal email address last night and it said my funds would be available immediately, but they have not hit my PayPal account. Is it because it’s not a business day?

If it's for a large amount they check it manually to ensure there is no monkey business going on. I don't know what the threshold is but I cash out monthly and it typically hits my account the next business day.
  • mz-mdelarosamz-mdelarosa Posts: 5Member
    I'm missing my cash out as well!!!?? What's going on?? I need to buy food for my children!!!!!! @ohmconnect-com-cx

@mz-mdelarosa said:
    I'm missing my cash out as well!!!?? What's going on?? I need to buy food for my children!!!!!! @ohmconnect-com-cx

DO NOT PANIC. Please read my replies to TWO of your other posts on this exact topic. BTW, Posting the same stuff in different threads doesn't help you get an answer any quicker.

@mz-mdelarosa did you get your money?

@mz-mdelarosa @hpitkin did you get your money? You've gone quiet so it's assumed you were paid, probably the day after you initiated the transaction.

This discussion has been closed.