Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

About how long before I get the credit for the smart plug?

I connected and received 250 points only.

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,599Member, Moderator

@[email protected].com said:
    I connected and received 250 points only.

Are you referring to the plugs that were 50% off in the store (a couple of weeks ago) and free after rebate? If so, OC is aware of the problem and they are feverishly working on fixing it. Read page one of this thread.
    https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/838/ocs-new-smart-plug-thermostat-offer/p1

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    It's been fixed.
  • WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

@That Son Of A Bitz, *for most users. I still haven't received my rebate points yet, but we've been asked to wait until early next week before contacting [email protected] to get that sorted.

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Sorry...almost completely fixed =P

@That Son Of A Bitz, you're good. :) I just received my rebate last night--it took about a week from the time I connected the plugs, including the period when no one was getting theirs. I would expect that current requests for rebates would be processed much more quickly.

• Vivian CramerVivian Cramer Posts: 2Member
    I have not received my rebate too.
  • Richard strangeRichard strange SoCalPosts: 71Member

Not received mine either.

• Juli BowmanJuli Bowman Posts: 5Member
    Do I need to do anything special in order to receive my rebate for purchasing 2 smart plugs?
    How will I know if I have connected my smart plugs correctly? I clicked the plus sign and entered my Kasa email address and it did not confirm whether my smart plug was added or not. Thanks
    Nevermind...I figured it out and was awarded my points
  • John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member

@Juli Bowman, did your issue revolve around matching the name of the device on your KASA account? If not, pls advise the solution . . . for the next person who encounters the problem.

• CoryCory Posts: 3Member
    edited June 2017

The rebates are [Profanity edited by moderator], they can't get their [Profanity edited by moderator] together.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,599Member, Moderator
    edited June 2017
    > @Cory said:
    > The rebates are [Profanity edited by moderator], they can't get their [Profanity edited by moderator] together.

I got mine, as have many others, but they did have some issues. What have you done to make them aware of the problem? Have you chatted with them or been in contact via the "contact us" link?

@Cory, as I wrote in a different thread, that simply isn't true. Lots of people have received their rebates. Mine took several days after I connected the devices. You said elsewhere that you contacted OC--that was the right move, and I'm very confident you'll get your rebate when they get things sorted out, but getting online and venting really isn't going to speed things up.

• SaveTheWorldSaveTheWorld Posts: 39Member, Moderator
    I got the rebate instantly when I connected it today.
  • IanEIanE Posts: 86Member

i had to whine to support to get mine...

• SunnieSunnie Posts: 4Member

I connected mine on June 22nd and still have not received the rebate as of today (June 28th). I've emailed customer service three times with no response.